Microclimate table case with removable legs
Part of our line of table cases, the D-200 case is a perfect choice for easy transport and compact storage. This sealed, microclimate case includes removable (round or square) legs, a powdercoated aluminum collar, and an acrylic vitrine, making it a popular choice for temporary exhibits. Our cases are based on standard designs manufactured to customers’ size requirements.
- Made with inert materials that will not off-gas or damage objects.
- Microclimate capability to maintain the targeted relative humidity inside the case.
- Air exchange rate between .75 and .5 per day.
The D-200’s 5-sided, acrylic vitrine can be lifted off for access to objects and is secured to the aluminum collar with screws. An archival silicone gasket creates a seal between the vitrine and the case frame. We manufacture museum-quality acrylic vitrines from clear or UV-filtering acrylic and are one of the few companies to manufacture museum-quality Optium Museum Acrylic® vitrines.
Glass options are also available.
This case includes a removable deck for easy access to silica gel. We offer several archival deck options and stock 4 archival fabrics (Oddy tested). We can also source custom archival fabrics.
- SmallCorp’s standard ODP deck consists of an aluminum composite panel adhered to an aluminum support frame, wrapped in fabric.
- Our Ethadeck includes an ODP deck base with a top layer of pinnable Ethafoam™ wrapped in fabric.
- Other available options include decks made with HDPE, expanded PVC, and more.
- Talk to us about slanted deck options
The D-200’s base includes a powdercoated aluminum collar and removable legs, available square or round, with leveling feet. This case can accommodate pneumatic locks for securing the acrylic vitrine to the base.
- Label rails
- LED lighting systems
- Dimmable LED spotlights or lightbar
- Motion sensors
- Archival Components
- External silica gel access door – no need to remove objects and deck when changing silica gel
- Conditioned Silica Gel Cartridge
- Environmental Monitoring – data loggers
- Stand-alone or hardwired security system
- Security screws
- Pneumatic locks
- UV-filtering laminated glass vitrine
- Tempered low-iron glass vitrine