Our operation is all under “one green roof” which provides for maximum efficiency and a seamless workflow.
In 1987, we built our 36,000 square foot energy-efficient facility and have been continually expanding its energy efficiency. Since 2008 we have been completely green, supplying all of our own electrical power through our own 100Kw photovoltaic system, which at the time was one of the largest of its kind in western Massachusetts.
In the spring of 2015 we added an additional 100Kw of capacity.
- In 2008 we installed one of the largest photovoltaic solar power systems in Western Massachusetts, which provides enough energy to power our 36,000 sf manufacturing facility and offices.
- In the spring of 2015 we added an additional 60Kw capacity, making us a net energy producer.
- Highly efficient lighting and HVAC systems throughout our facility.
- Compost all of our waste wood and cardboard locally.
- Recycle all our excess metal locally.
- Offer paperless digital catalogs.
- Extra cases and frames are donated to local historical societies.
- Utilize only EPA approved Low VOC coatings and finishes.