- In 2008 we installed, at the time, the largest photovoltaic solar power system in Western Massachusetts, which provides enough energy to power our 36,000-square-foot manufacturing facility and offices.
- In the spring of 2015 we added an additional 60Kw capacity.
- Highly efficient lighting and HVAC systems throughout our facility.
- Compost all of our waste wood and cardboard locally.
- Recycle all our excess metal locally.
- Offer paperless digital catalogs.
- Extra cases and frames are donated to local historical societies.
- Utilize Low VOC coatings and finishes.
- Reinsulated our facility to reduce energy use.
- Free electric car charging for employees.
We have long been a leader in green manufacturing and energy efficiency. In 1987, we built our 36,000-square-foot energy-efficient facility and have been continually improving our green credentials. In 2008 we installed our first 100Kw photovoltaic system, at the time, it was the largest of its kind in western Massachusetts.
In the spring of 2015, we added an additional 60Kw of capacity, ensuring green power for our entire operation.