Easy access for one person
Part of our line of wall cases, the W-900 is a 100% archival microclimate case designed for maximum protection for sensitive objects, textiles, and works of art. This hinged, sealed wall-mounted case features keyed locks and heavy-duty hinges, making it simple for one person to access the object chamber. An external access door allows for the maintenance of silica gel without disturbing objects. All our wall cases come standard with an integrated hanging system. Our cases are based on standard designs manufactured to customers’ size requirements.
- Made with inert materials that will not off-gas or damage objects.
- Microclimate capability to maintain the targeted relative humidity inside the case.
- Air exchange rate between .75 and .5 per day.
The W-900’s five-sided, acrylic vitrine is attached to an aluminum frame that hinges open with heavy-duty hinges. An archival silicone gasket creates a seal between the vitrine and case frame. We manufacture museum-quality acrylic vitrines from clear or UV-filtering acrylic and are one of the few companies to manufacture Optium Museum Acrylic® vitrines.
This case includes a removable cleated vertical deck for easy mounting or wrapping. We offer several archival deck options and stock 4 archival fabrics (Oddy tested). We can also source custom archival fabrics.
- SmallCorp’s standard ODP deck consists of an aluminum composite panel adhered to an aluminum support frame, wrapped in fabric.
- Our Ethadeck includes an ODP deck base with a top layer of pinnable Ethafoam™ wrapped in fabric.
- Other available options include decks made with HDPE, expanded PVC, and more.
- Talk to us about slanting deck options
- Label holders
- Archival Components
- Environmental Monitoring – data loggers
- Conditioned Silica Gel Cartridge