Suspended textile exhibition
When wall mounting isn’t an option, tube slats can be used to suspend display of textiles. The tube slats are made from 3” x 1” or 2” x 1” powdercoated, rectangular aluminum tubes with 2” wide hook Velcro® adhered to one side. Neutral-curing, two-part epoxy is used as the adhesive. Pre-drilled holes that accommodate customer-supplied suspension cables are on the top of the slat.
**Loop Velcro® for textiles is not included.
For wall-mounted options, consider a magnet slat or a textile slat with a cleat.
- Standard finish is white powdercoat – other colors available upon request
- Slats come with pre-drilled holes
- Maximum slat length is 192”
- Slats over this dimension will need to be made in multiple parts
- Maximum powdercoated length is 150”
- Slats over this dimension will have a sanded finish