SmallCorp is proud to feature SPD-SmartGlass among our museum case options. SmartGlass has a layer of film laminated between two layers of glass. The film switches seamlessly from tinted to clear, allowing direct control over the amount of heat and light entering your case. The result is a secure case that provides maximum protection against light exposure. SmartGlass can be used in wall cases, tabletop and freestanding cases.
- Reduces light and heat exposure for objects
- Reduces energy consumption
- “On-time” can be tracked and recorded to measure cumulative light exposure
- Activated by motion sensor, remote control or push button-activated
- Easily supplemented with internal LED lighting
- Available in panels up to 39” wide
- Material options include anti-reflective glass and polycarbonate